ABOUT BOOK SIX: DANIEL LIGHT AND THE CHILDREN OF THE FLAMING SWORD
What if you could control time? What if you only thought you could control time?
The Prophecy continues to guide and influence the second generation as two children, human youths of unique abilities, are called on to infiltrate a part of the kingdom that no Enchanter or any other magical being has been able to penetrate. Hugh and Gillian are thrown together, not unwillingly for they have liked each other since they were very young, to succeed where no human or Enchanter has been able to. Their human journey is a truly magical one as they begin to break the barriers of the once impenetrable Forest of Bala, where Darkness is Queen. True to the Realms of the Crystal Orb, other ancient forces are still at work, vying for their own supremacy, striving to eradicate the Light. Right now, every act and thought is centered on the lost kingdom Balador, about to be reborn to the Realms through the Circle of Light and its many members –– even those out of this present time.
ABOUT THE SERIES: THE CHILDREN OF THE ORB
A long time ago on a planet far away there lived The Race of Enchanters, beings of Light. As is ever the situation when Light is present, so, also, is Darkness. These Sorcerors, close kin to the Enchanters, seek to influence and destroy all that had been protected and created by the Light. Other magical beings and creatures inhabit these realms and are torn and divided by this constant battle between Light and Dark; events and prophecies are ignored by the Light, The Dark, and the neutral; allegiances change and shift; power over all being the end result, for some. Then comes word of The Prophecy of Light: a being to come in the median of time to lead the Forces of Light to victory. Thus the stage is set for Daniel Light and the Children of the Orb.
STORY NOTES: The story of Hansel and Gretel loosely provides a basic framework on which to hang this re-imagined tale about The Children Of The Orb, which also alludes to the origin of the stories we know and love on Planet Earth as having possibly come from beyond our own Earthly experience.
- LIST PRICE: $13.99
- 5″ x 8″ (12.7 x 20.32 cm)
- Black & White on Cream paper
- 222 pages
- BISAC: Fiction / Fantasy / Epic
- Adventure / Coming of Age
AVAILABLE in October of 2021
Preview of the First Chapter:
- Click on this link: COO#6FlamingSwordChapter1Preview
- See Supplemental Material, maps and such
- Take a look at Book 1: Daniel Light and The Miracle of Mirador (PUBLISHED)
- Take a look at Book 2: Daniel Light and The Blood Rose of Panador (PUBLISHED)
- Take a look at Book 5: Daniel Light and The Exile of Aradon (PUBLISHED)
- Take a look at Book 3: Daniel Light and the Circle of Light (FORTHCOMING)
- Take a look at Book 4: Daniel Light and the Child of Promise (FORTHCOMING)
Where To Buy:
- Buy the Internet Special through PayPal ($13.95 + $2.99 s&h + Maine sales tax of 7%) Click on the Add To Cart button below: (Be sure to enter your zipcode in the box provided to enable and calculate the shipping)
BUTTON HERE SOON
- Available — the KINDLE edition for $6.99 SOON
Authorized Bookstores and Resellers
If you are a bookstore or other reseller and wish to carry this title, or special order a copy for a special customer, contact us by email. Full discounts and return policy.
A Publication of