inspired by the story “The Boy” which originally appeared in short story form in Ghost Stories of Texas by Ed Syers
Now a novel for young people and their parents to read together (or separately) on a dark and stormy night!
After so many requests to investigate the unexplainable, following their solution to the Ghost of Little Elm Lake mystery the previous summer, Paxton and Carter founded a ghost hunting society. Along with Carter’s little brother, Dalton, the boys have been busy with new mysteries throughout the school year. Now that it’s summer again, Paxton and Carter are into it neck deep. Dylan, Paxton’s female cousin, still living in Texas, has called with news of a new ghost — but it’s not just a story. This particular ghost comes into Dylan’s house and touches her cheek with his icy cold hand. He even walks the yard where her parents have seen him. The thing that really creeps Dylan out, and intrigues the boys, is that this particular ghost seems to be a little boy –– who has no head.
Reading Level: 4th Grade+
(Cover Art by Joshua Atwater of Atwater, Ink)
PRODUCT DETAILS: (Buy from the Purchasing Section, below)
- 5″ x 8″ (12.7 x 20.32 cm)
- Black & White on Cream paper
- 112 pages
- Leicester Bay Books 1st Edition
- ISBN-13: 978-0692952375 (Leicester Bay Books)
- ISBN-10: 0692952373
- BISAC: Juvenile Fiction / Horror & Ghost Stories
- Print List Price: $7.99
- File Size: 296KB
- Print Length: 112 pages
- Publisher: Leicester Bay Books; 1st edition
- Publication Date: October 4, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- Text-to-Speech: enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: enabled
- ASIN: B07655KHGN
- Kindle List Price: $2.99
PREVIEW THE FIRST CHAPTER
- a PDF PreviewPages file is available and contains the front matter the Prologue and Chapter One: HeadlessGhostBoyCHAPTERONEPREVIEW
- The author has established a FACEBOOK fan page — CLICK HERE
REVIEWS & COMMENTS for Book 1 The Ghost of Little Elm Lake:
By Faith on March 25, 2016
Everything I read was so intriguing, interesting and mysterious. Each chapter made me want to read more!
I think the book is a great read for 4th to 8th graders. Overall I loved it and cannot wait until the next one!”
- Purchase a PAPERBACK PRINT version for $7.99 (+ shipping and handling and Maine Sales Tax) through us by using our PayPal Shopping Cart and the “Add To Cart” button below. (Be sure to enter your zip code when prompted to enable the correct shipping charges so you get your book(s) in a timely manner.)
- Purchase the KINDLE version for $2.99 directly from Amazon.com (HERE)
- Purchase the KOBO edition for $2.99 HERE
Libraries, Bookstores and Resellers
- Please contact us for wholesale pricing.
Contact us by email for a quote on Library and wholesale prices. We will then send you a PayPal invoice. Do not order from this page.
From the catalog of