What if the enemy within turned out to be even more dangerous than the enemy without?
ABOUT THE BOOK:
The true nature and source of the Darkness that threatens all is revealed in its many-faceted horror to Daniel as he endeavors to build his Circle Of Light; his army of Young Enchanters. As they search out the long forgotten and almost discarded places of their continent, they find hatreds, uncertainties and distrust about the Realms and those who lead them. Daniel and his associates strike out into deep and Dark adventures on their Quest to form The Circle of Light. The Dark, however, has different ideas on what ruling over others means, and a representative council is not part of its totalitarian plans. In addition to fending off attacks by separated but still united factions of the Darkness, Daniel has to mount a Good Will Campaign that has never been attempted before in The Realms of the Crystal Orb. Miraden then comes forward again with a new prophecy. One of a helper for Daniel: The Child of Promise.
ABOUT THE SERIES: THE CHILDREN OF THE ORB
A long time ago on a planet far away there lived The Race of Enchanters, beings of Light. As is ever the situation when Light is present, so, also, is Darkness. These Dark Sorcerors, close kin to the Enchanters, seek to influence and destroy all that had been protected and created by the Light. Other magical beings and creatures inhabit these realms and are torn and divided by this constant battle between Light and Dark; events and prophecies are ignored by the Light, The Dark, and the neutral; allegiances change and shift; power over all being the end result, for some. Then comes word of The Prophecy of Light: a being to come in the median of time to lead the Forces of Light to victory. Thus the stage is set for Daniel Light and the Children of the Orb.
STORY NOTES: An original story idea provides the structure for this tale about The Children Of The Orb, which also alludes to the origin of the stories we know and love on Planet Earth as having possibly come from beyond our own Earthly experience.
- LIST PRICE: $14.95
- 5″ x 8″ (12.7 x 20.32 cm)
- Black & White on Creme paper
- 280 pages (approx)
- ISBN-13: TBA
- ISBN-10: TBA
- BISAC CODE: Fiction / Fantasy / Epic
AVAILABLE in June of 2016!
Preview of the First Chapter:
- Click on this link: HERE SOON
- Take a look at Book 1: Daniel Light and The Miracle of Mirador (PUBLISHED)
- Take a look at Book 2: Daniel Light and The Blood Rose of Panador (PUBLISHED)
- Take a look at Book 5: Daniel Light and the Exile of Aradon (PUBLISHED)
- Take a look at Book 6: Daniel Light and Children of the Flaming Sword (FORTHCOMING)
- Take a look at Book 4: Daniel Light and the Child of Promise (FORTHCOMING)
Where To Buy:
- Buy the Internet Special through PayPal ($14.95 + $2.99 s&h + Maine sales tax of 6.85%) Click on the Add To Cart button below: (Be sure to enter your zipcode in the box provided to enable and calculate the shipping)
BUTTON HERE SOON
- Available — the KINDLE edition for $6.99 SOON
Bookstores and Resellers
If you are a bookstore or other reseller and wish to carry this title, or special order a copy for a special customer, contact us by email for a quote on Library and wholesale prices. We will then send you a PayPal invoice. Do not order from this page. Full discounts and return policy.
From the catalog of