by Tim Caverly
Illustrations by Franklin Manzo, Jr
NOW IN ITS SECOND EDITION!
Andy — What A Moose, ayuh!
Sometimes surprises can go two ways!
The story is about a Maine moose who one day receives the biggest surprise ever. Geared for the three-year old and up, the tale takes place in the heart of New England’s wild river-the Allagash. The account is based on an event I witnessed one day when working as a Maine park ranger. The publication, an illustrated 600-word book, contains 16 full color drawings and 4 coloring pages. ‘Andy’s Surprise’ is perfect for the young of age and young of heart. All readers, in Maine or out of Maine, will enjoy this treasure from the wildest part of the northern woods.
PRODUCT DETAILS: (Buy from the Purchasing Section, below)
PAPERBACK 2nd EDITION — Now Available
- Paperback: 26 pages
- Publisher: Leicester Bay Books (2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: TBA
- ISBN-13: 978-1-7322456-6-2
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 8.5 x 0.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.2 ounces
- BISAC: Children’s Books, Animals, Wildlife, storybook, coloring book
- LIST PRICE: #10.99
- File Size: 29326 KB
- Publisher: Leicester Bay Books; 2nd edition (August 12, 2019)
- Publication Date: August 12, 2019
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07WHJMGNZ
- Lending: Enabled
- Kindle List Price: $5.99
PREVIEW THE FIRST CHAPTER
- a PDF PreviewPages file is available and contains the front matter, plus the first three pages: SOON
- The author has established a FACEBOOK fan page — HERE
REVIEWS & COMMENTS
- Purchase a PAPERBACK PRINT version for $9.95 (+ shipping and handling and Maine Sales Tax) through us by using our PayPal Shopping Cart and the “Add To Cart” button below. (Be sure to enter your zip code when prompted to enable the correct shipping charges so you get your book(s) in a timely manner.)
- Purchase the KINDLE version for $5.99 directly from Amazon.com (HERE)
MORE BOOKS FROM THE ALLAGASH TAILS COLLECTION
Libraries, Bookstores and Resellers
- There is a long list of Maine outlets selling the PRINT version of this book. Bookstores and Outfitter/Sporting Goods stores across the state carry it.
- Please contact us for wholesale pricing.
Contact us by email for a quote on Library and wholesale prices. We will then send you a PayPal invoice. Do not order from this page.
From the catalog of