by Tim Caverly
Illustrations by Franklin Manzo, Jr
“A damping cloak of darkness approaches . . .”
A violent Thunder storm is building and ten-year-old Olivia is canoeing and camping deep in the Maine woods.
Travel with Olivia and her family as she learns about one of our nation’s wild rivers and discovers an unknown secret about her mother; when she comes face to face with the last thing anyone could expect.
The three of books in THE NORTH MAINE WOODS TRILOGY (all about Olivia’s Journey):
- Book 1: An Allagash Haunting: The Story of Emile Camile
- Book 2: A Wilderness Ranger’s Journal: Rendezvous At Devil’s Elbow
- Book3: Headin’ North: A Tail of Two Diaries
These three books are part of the greater collection of ALLAGASH TAILS (see below for link)
PRODUCT DETAILS: (Buy from the Purchasing Section, below)
PAPERBACK 2nd EDITION
5.5″ x 8.5″ (13.97 x 21.59 cm)
Black & White on Cream paper
BISAC: Juvenile Fiction / Mysteries, Espionage, & Detective Stories
List Price: $9.95
- File Size: 2302 KB
- Publisher: Leicester Bay Books; 2 edition (January 25, 2018)
- Publication Date: January 25, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079BWHJZD
- Kindle List Price: $3.99
PREVIEW THE FIRST CHAPTER
- a PDF PreviewPages file is available and contains the front matter, the Prologue, and Chapter One: AllagashHauntingPREVIEW
- The play was adapted for radio broadcast in 2012 on WHOU FM 100.1, featuring some of the performers from the Starbright Children’s Theatre production. An mp3 copy of that broadcast is available free with the purchase of any two of the following:
- The Full Production Script of An Allagash Haunting: The Story of Emile Camile HERE
- The YA Novel of An Allagash Haunting: The Story of Emile Camile • Book 1 of Olivia’s Journey • (Below, in the Purchase section)
- The YA Novel of The Wilderness Ranger’s Journal: Rendezvous at Devil’s Elbow • Book 2 of Olivia’s Journey • HERE
- The YA Novel of Headin’ North: A Tale of Two Diaries • Book 3 of Olivia’s Journey • HERE
- (Purchase of Kindle formats will not qualify for the free mp3.)
- Once we have your email address from the purchase of these items through our PayPal Shopping Cart, we will send an email to you to see if you are interested in a copy of the 54MB mp3. Upon your reply, you will then be given a link to our Google Docs download.
- The author has established a FACEBOOK fan page — HERE
REVIEWS & COMMENTS
5.0 out of 5 stars
By Carla Arnoon February 28, 2013
“This book was purchased for my son by a elderly friend that knows that my son has an interest in going hunting with him and his father. The gentle man thought that my 8 year old son would enjoy reading and learning about the place that he and his father go hunting. I started reading it last night to him before bed and we were both captivated by it and found it very interesting because we were able to relate to the places they were talking about and that they are where we visit. And it was actually signed by the author which I thought was amazing and thoughtful. I would suggest this book to any one whose son or daughter has a interest in the area in which they live the Allagash is a amazing place to visit.”
- Purchase a PAPERBACK PRINT version for $7.95 (+ shipping and handling and Maine Sales Tax) through us by using our PayPal Shopping Cart and the “Add To Cart” button below. (Be sure to enter your zip code when prompted to enable the correct shipping charges so you get your book(s) in a timely manner.)
- Purchase the KINDLE version for $3.99 directly from Amazon.com HERE
MORE BOOKS FROM THE ALLAGASH TAILS COLLECTION
Libraries, Bookstores and Resellers
- There is a long list of Maine outlets selling the PRINT version of this book. Bookstores and Outfitter/Sporting Goods stores across the state carry it.
- Please contact us for wholesale pricing.
Contact us by email for a quote on Library and wholesale prices. We will then send you a PayPal invoice. Do not order from this page.
From the catalog of