Are you a prince to look at…
but a frog to listen to?
A tiger to see…
but a mouse to hear?
An elegant princess to view…
but a screeching witch to listen to?
- Is your voice whiny?
- Are you a whisper-talker?
- A mumbler?
- Do you mispronounce words?
- Do you draw out words like taffy or speak with all the interest of a monotonous dripping faucet?
- Do your speech “tics” drive a listener away?
The techniques and theories contained in this new approach to speech training will teach you to:
Change the ten major speech faults
- Improve your self image
- Control Nervousness
- Listen and respond to others
- Be positive and assertive
- Use visual aids and a microphone
- Find your true vocal tone
- Liberate your natural voice
- No longer be a prisoner of your speech
- Write and present a speech
- Give oral reports and readings
- Send clear messages
The simple exercises and techniques in this book will not only improve your communications skills, your self-image and your interaction with others — they will improve and change your life!
- Originally published by Alliance Publishing this book is now available from Leicester Bay Books.
- ISBN — 0-9741551-0-1
- 5.25” x 8.25”
- Pages: 190
- List Price: $19.95
Where To Buy:
- Order from Leicester Bay Books through PayPal for the INTERNET PRICE of $14.95 + $3.99 (S&H) + Maine Sales Tax)
- No KINDLE Edition available
This book is available from the following Resellers:
Eborn Books 254 S. Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT — 801-359-0460
Bookstores and Resellers
If you are a bookstore or other reseller and wish to carry this title, or special order a copy for a special customer, contact us by email for a quote on Library and wholesale prices. We will then send you a PayPal invoice. Do not order from this page. Full discounts and return policy.
From the catalog of