INTRODUCTION by Colleen Lewis
- Bumps — sci-fi fantasy on the school grounds
- Intersection – Premiered by the Theatre Arts Conservatory at Plan-B Theatre Company, 2009
- Inversion – Premiered by the Theatre Arts Conservatory at Plan-B Theatre Company, 2008
- The Odyssey — an adaptation of Homer’s classic. Premiered at BYU.
- Slaying The Greeble — Theatre Arts Conservatory with Plan-B Theatre Company
- Fingerprint Smile— 10 minute play – Premiered as a Plan-B Theatre/Theatre Arts Conservatory STUDENT SLAM 2012, Salt Lake City.
- FIVE — 10 minute play – Premiered as a Plan-B Theatre/Theatre Arts Conservatory co-production at the STUDENT SLAM 2011, Salt Lake City
- Foursquare— 10 minute play (unproduced)
- Perfect Circle 10 minute play – Premiered by Plan-B Theatre Company’s SLAM 2009
- NCMO (Non-committal making out) (stand alone version) (originally from the play PECULIARITIES)
- Pizza and a Movie (stand alone version) (originally from the play PECULIARITIES)
- Tahoe (stand alone version) (originally from the play PECULIARITIES)
- Temps (stand alone version) (originally from the play PECULIARITIES)
Eric Samuelsen’s playwrighting career has spanned 40 years and produced a body of work almost unparalleled in modern theatre. More than 80 plays, short plays, including a musical or two, and an opera libretto.
He has been produced across the nation. His work remains in your heart and mind long after the lights go down or the book closes.
Eric’s body of work is deserving of attention. He had a knack, an insight, a talent for capturing the essence of a character in dialog. His plays are compelling, thought-provoking. After you have participated in an Eric Samuelsen play, you know that you have been touched, changed, enlivened, taught, entertained — that you, somehow, will no longer be the incomplete person you were, but are moving steadily through further exposure, towards becoming that whole and more complete person that somehow you were intended to be.
This is accomplished whether you have laughed heartily, or cried drippingly, or have had your heart enlarged, like the grinch you didn’t know you were.
- ISBN: TBD
- Interior & paper type: Black & white interior with cream paper
- Paperback cover finish: Glossy
- Trim Size: 8.5 X 11 in
- Page Count: 222
- Order # 5027
- List Price: $17.95
- AVAILABLE BY FEB 28, 2021
Available for Pre-Orders — Shipping on or before March 15, 2021
- NO KINDLE Version
- PRINT BOOK Reading/Perusal Price $15.95 • Order # 5027
- NO KINDLE Version
OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES:
- VOLUME 1 • SIX PLAYS OF CHALLENGED FAITH
- VOLUME 2 • FIVE MORE PLAYS OF CHALLENGED FAITH
- VOLUME 3 • SIX PLAYS FROM THE PLAN-B THEATRE COMPANY YEARS
- VOLUME 4 • SIX MORE PLAYS FROM THE PLAN-B THEATRE COMPANY YEARS
- VOLUME 5 • SIX PLAYS OF SOCIAL SIGNIFICANCE, Part 1
- VOLUME 6 • SIX MORE PLAYS OF SOCIAL SIGNIFICANCE, Part 2
- VOLUME 7 • 16 TEN-MINUTE PLAYS AND SIX OTHER SHORT PLAYS
- VOLUME 8 • THIRTEEN PLAYS FOR TEEN/YOUNG ADULT PERFORMERS