- Peculiarities (Six short interwoven parable-plays on young adulthood and sexuality as they intersect Faith) Premiered at Springville Playhouse, 2005, Produced for the stage and filmed by CUE MEDIA.
- Do Good —unproduced
- Little Eyolf (translated and adapted from the Ibsen original) Premiered at BYU
- Magnificence (adapted from John Skelton’s Medieval play) Premiered at BYU, 2002
- Rain-In-The-Face — Annie Oakley is introduced, by Colonel Buffalo Bill, to the Chief who killed Custer
- Winding Sheet – Staged reading at Salt Lake Acting Company 1998
Eric Samuelsen’s playwrighting career has spanned 40 years and produced a body of work almost unparalleled in modern theatre. More than 80 plays, short plays, including a musical or two, and an opera libretto.
He has been produced across the nation. His work remains in your heart and mind long after the lights go down or the book closes.
Eric’s body of work is deserving of attention. He had a knack, an insight, a talent for capturing the essence of a character in dialog. His plays are compelling, thought-provoking. After you have participated in an Eric Samuelsen play, you know that you have been touched, changed, enlivened, taught, entertained — that you, somehow, will no longer be the incomplete person you were, but are moving steadily through further exposure, towards becoming that whole and more complete person that somehow you were intended to be.
This is accomplished whether you have laughed heartily, or cried drippingly, or have had your heart enlarged, like the grinch you didn’t know you were.
- ISBN: TBD
- Interior & paper type: Black & white interior with cream paper
- Paperback cover finish: Glossy
- Trim Size: 8.5 X 11 in
- Page Count: 295
- Order # 5024
- List Price: $17.95
- AVAILABLE BY FEB 28, 2021
Available for Pre-Orders — Shipping on or before March 15, 2021
- NO KINDLE Version
- PRINT BOOK Reading/Perusal Price $15.95 • Order # 5024
- NO KINDLE Version